Effective Date: April 2011
Welcome to InStockSupplies.com (the "Website"), the website for InStockSupplies. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect about our customers on our Website. The Privacy Notice also describes how we may use that information, how we protect that information, how we share that information, your choices and options regarding the information, and how you can contact us regarding our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
When you shop with us, we may collect the following personal information in connection with your transaction:
- If you pay by credit or debit card, you provide us with your account information.
- If you pay by check, you provide us with your checking account information, including your name, address, phone number, checking account number, bank routing number, driver's license number and, in some instances, date of birth.
- If you make a purchase, you may provide us with other personal information such as your phone number or zip code.
- If you request that we place item(s) on layaway on your behalf, you provide us with your name, address and phone number.
- If you return merchandise or request a refund or exchange, in some instances, we may request your name, address and some form of identification (e.g., driver's license, military identification or state-issued picture identification).
We also may collect personal information from you (including your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth and other personal information you provide) in the following circumstances, including when you:
- E-mail or send postal mail to us.
- E-mail or send postal mail to our service providers relating to an issue where they need to contact us.
- Call customer service.
- Sign up on our Website to receive e-mail.
- Create an online account with us.
How We Protect Your Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, you may contact us as described in the Contact Information section. You also may use the following options:
You can opt-out of receiving promotional e-mail and/or postal mail from us by doing the following:
Contact Customer Service, Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 p.m. (Central Time) at the toll-free number 1-800-426-1775 if you do not want to receive promotional e-mail communications from us in the future. Please specify if you would like to opt out of e-mail. If you have already received communications from us, it will expedite the opt-out process if you are prepared to provide us with the exact name, and e-mail and/or postal mail addresses under which you have been receiving communications from us.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Notice, or if you wish to update the personal information you have provided to us, you may do so by:
- Writing to us at the following address:
8051 N Ridgeway Ave
Skokie, IL 60076
Attn: Customer Service - Privacy Notice
- Calling customer service Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Central Time) at the following toll-free number: 1-800-426-1775